Valérie Michel’s painting
ACODESS, an International Agency for healthcare services development
ACODESS is an international consulting agency founded in 1986, specialized in technical assistance and consultancy services for the development of healthcare services and hospitals.
ACODESS Experience, Skills and Knowledge
For over twenty-five years, ACODESS has gained skills and experience at international level in many fields of health facilities master planning, strengthening of primary health care services, hospital strategic planning and governance, design of health sector and hospital investment plans.
ACODESS operates at various levels of intervention:
- Programmes formulation;
- Feasibility studies;
- Projects appraisals and due diligence;
- Mid/end term reviews;
- Projects implementation: technical assistance and consulting services;
- Training activities.
ACODESS works in partnership with a wide network of international health professionals including:
- Public health specialists;
- Hospital chief executive officers;
- Medical Doctors (General practitioners and specialists);
- Mother and child health specialists;
- Geographical Information System specialists;
- health economists;
- Health financing specialists;
- Biomedical engineers;
- Legislation and regulation specialists.
European and international partnership
ACODESS has developed partnership with international health institutions, European hospitals and health care services within the framework of its technical assistance projects.
ACODESS and its teams have adopted a Code of Ethics and Business Conduct including:
- Integrity and impartiality;
- Competency and professionalism;
- Dignity at work;
- Protection of confidential data;
- Sustainable development;
- Consensus building amongst stakeholders.
ACODESS Managerial staff
Board of directors
ACODESS board of directors consists of health specialists, from diverse academic and professional backgrounds.
The Board of Directors is made up of eight individual members and two institutional members:
- The Association of the Chief Executive Officers of French University Teaching Hospitals;
- The Association of the Chief Executive Officers of French General Hospitals.
ACODESS management team is made up of:
President: Antoine Ravelo de Tovar
Vice-president: Jacques Pontis
Treasurer: Christophe Catala
Executive Director: Elisabeth Antunes